Thursday, October 28, 2004

I've got a sore throat :(

I hate being sick, it really gets u down and all ur work suffers because of it. But u can still have fun @ Uni. Claire and I really like mucking about with our strange sense of humor and Claire has a wonderful idea of a drama show that she is writing and I am critiquing (at least trying), it's just so funny in a dramatic sort of way. Yup, I see a future for her in television writing and it helps that we both have this very lively imagination which makes us tooooooo often giggle like "gelgjur" in classes especially when certain lecturers are about, giggles giggles.
I have a lot to do this weekend and I am actually looking forward to do those things even though I have to do a translation in gaelic as well as read two chapters in An t-aonaran and work on my essays but I will also be doing something that I hope will bring me great pleasure or at least great joy, and no u dirty minded people ... not that.
But maybe I will also be going to a party at Eleanors, if I am feeling better by Saturday. And if I'm not there will undoubtably be a party in flat D so I can go there if everything else fails. On top of that it's Halloween so how can you go wrong with that. Looking forward to spooking to u soon again.

No comments: