Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm getting a visit

Yes, I am even getting two vistis. Who would have thought that November would be a busy month for me except for the essays that I have to hand in. But just this morning, both my brother and my friend Hrafnhildur booked a flight to come see me in November. My brother will be coming on the 18th November and my friend on 26th November. I spoke to my niece yesterday and the only thing she wanted to know was if I was coming, but as it turns out, now she is coming to me. I am deliriously happy right now, I could hardly concentrate in gaelic today or for that matter in the other classes I had, but now I know what I have to do. I have to start my essay writing tomorrow. I have on essay to hand in in Celtic Civilisaiton on 11th, one in Gaelic on the 19th and then one in History on the 26th. But not to worry, these are easy essays, well two out of three anyway. And it only takes me about a week to write them, two weeks with the reading as well so I am rather well of I would say since I know of this all in advance. So now, since I have all this to look forward to I am going to be very dilligent at my work for the Uni. Ohh, I can't wait until. November come now! Look forward to seeing u all.

No comments: