Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"What gies it", man?

Well, "it doesna gies" very well at the moment, I am very tired. But hey, it's only Tuesday, guess how I'm going to feel on Thursday!
Yup, it's finally autum. You can see it everywhere for the leaves are covering the ground already. And if they haven't fallen off the trees yet, just wait. I had to dodge a few leafs that were coming at me full force yesterday as I was making my way up to Uni.
I really need to offload a bit of nonsense right now. I just came from school and I am soooo tired, I have been in school since before ten this morning and I am only just now finally home. The main problem is that it is almost impossible for me to get any work done at Uni in my free periods. I usually have about hour or two between classes sometimes and at that time, it always takes me some minutes to get to the library find a computer that is awailable and find the books I need. And then I have to put everything back, log off, and head for the next class a few minutes later it seems. And when it comes to schoolbooks I am a very slow reader, and like to do it at home, where I can change from sitting in very uncomfortable chairs to a too comfortable bed etc. I guess this is what University life is all about, feeling misreable when studying, feeling guilty when you are not.

No comments: