Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Sick as a dog ... but hopefully getting better

I still cough like crazy, and have a difficult time going to sleep. But I have an appointment with my doctor on Friday and I hope that they will be able to help me some more. Don't want to be with a cough like this for the rest of the year.
I am sooooo loooking forward to tonight, and I know I will seem really really strange because of it but hay, I can't help it. Tonight is the U.S. Presidential elections, and ohboy, it looks like it's going to be fun. I'm rooting for Kerry, just because I really want to get rid of the primate that is in the White House now. I saw a really funny slogan today, and if you don't know the Democratic mascot is the donkey (or ass, depending how you look at it) and the Republican's is the Elephant. Well, the slogan went like this; "Deomcrats are sexy ... who ever heard of a nice piece of elephant!" I don't know why, but I just find this hilarious, probably shows my simple mindedness but hay, you'll live longer if you make merry.
Well, have to continue with my studying.

No comments: