Monday, October 11, 2004

Bride & Prejudice ...

... is a wonderful movie. I was afraid I would be compairing it too much to Pride & Prejudice but it sooooo well made that nothing ruins the mood. But, it is not a movie for everyone I think, because it so Bollywood-y that some might find it a bit over the top. But I loved it. I can't basically wait until it is released on DVD.
I am so tired after the weekend that it is funny. I mean I didn't do any work on Friday, but had a nice time in town, with Árdísi, went to Fridays for dinner and then cinema. On Saturday, I studied gaelic for four hours, was translating two chapters in An t-aonaran (The hermit) and then on Sunday I finished a gaelic translation that I have to hand in today. Not bad so I had time to go into town as well, and had a nice time. Alth0ugh there is one thing that I am beginning to notice in every great detail. Christmas is only about two and a half months away! All the shelves in the stores are being stacked up with trinkets and gift packs and I swear if I didn't have some selfcontrol I would be done with my Christmas shopping before November. But that is no fun, it's much more fun to do it in the December month, and then I would also be able to remember what I bought for each, not the easiest thing to do over a period of MONTHS. Or at least that's how I feel. Especially since I am always spending money anyway.
Well off to school now.

No comments: