Sunday, October 24, 2004

Writing in the rain

I think it never does anything but rain here in Glasgow, the period when there is no rain is just to fool you into thinking that you are going to be dry today. Ohh, no, you go out and it's the finest sunshine you have seen in weeks and then when you are too far from the house to change into waterproof outfits it starts pouring down you. Yuk.
But that doesn't keep you from enjoying your day, it just means that you will be that more happier to get back home.
I went to the movies today with Dee to see Bride and Prejudice, I have seen it before but Dee hadn't so we went and it was just as much fun as the first time and he liked it as well.
I hope that I will have time to go see Lakshmi tonight after I have done a bit of work, haven't been doing much work on my essays, not as much as I should have been doing anyway, but you also have to live a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hæ, Hrabba hér. Fékk pakkann frá þér í gærkvöldi og hlakka ekkert smá til að byrja á saumaskapnum. Á eftir að sýna Guðný. Ekkert smá flottir litir. Danke Schön! :)