Friday, October 22, 2004

Busy schedule

Oh, it has been so much fun the last few days. On wednesday I met with Lewis for coffee, although neither of us had coffee, but we talked for about an hour and a half. Then he had to dash of to Uni. When I came home, Dee knocked on my door and there he was with Hamza beside him and we went into the kitchen for a chat. Then on Thursday I met Laura when she was on her way home and I was on the way to the library. And, if all goes well, we will be having a Christmas dinner like last year, we are at least thinking of doing that.
But today is the best day yet though I do have heaps of work left to do, but I am now on my way into town for a nice day. Thankfully it's not raining, at least not now. It has been terrible the last few days. But it is rather windy so I'll bundle up and dress warmly.
Then when I come home, I won't move from my room or flat until Monday, because I have to do soooooo much work, well, it might not seem like it, but still I have to (a bit of complaining here, just ignore me) translate 10 pages from gaelic to english, I have to translate a bit from english into gaelic and I have to start my essay that I have to hand in in just over two weeks time as well as try to get through another essay I have to hand in in the end of November. Fun stuff, anyone want to come and lend a hand (",), sí ja.

No comments: