Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A short story

Ok, here it is. Scottish people aggravate me, well, really only Scottish beaurocrats. So please don't hate me. But it is true, you could go to the moon to please some people there and they only talk to you when you have talked to someone else who says the other person is going to help you. You feel like a ping-pong ball, with the headache and everything that followes being tossed back and forth between to hardheaded people. Why can't they just work together to keep everyone happy. And why do I always have to be one of those that get caught between them. And these are supposed to be organisations working for the same thing. The Accommodation Office and Sanctuary Housing in Glasgow. They are trying to make my life living hell. Why can't I just stay in my old room with all my junk around me and be happy and start monday off with seeing my teacher. Ahhhhh, I am going to kick someone soon. No, I have to start working on a big mess created by others, to see if I will have any place at all, when this is through. So please pray for me or else I will pop a vein soon.

No comments: