Sunday, September 19, 2004

I made it ...

to Glasgow that is! And boy, it is raining cats and dogs here, of the big variety. For the time being I am in my room, and Dee thinks there is a chance that I will get to keep my room. If I wasn't brimming over with sarcasm here I would shout hooorray. But it will all come clear in the morning, I hope, that is if anyone can be bothered to do something else but stare stupidly at you.
Well, on to more enjoyable stuff. I think, and recomend that every one at least once travel in Buisness Class, it's sweet. You really feel loved then. The most fun thing about flying in buisness class in the morning, is the menu for breakfast, that offers three different kinds of omlettes, hehehehe.
Ahhhh, I didn't want to move, but I did and got my sorry ass up to my room in QMR and finally met Dee there when he woke up. We went out and bought some chicken for lunch and then I went into town to do a little shopping. Ooooh, it is dangerous to let an Icelander loose in Glasgow I tell you.
Right now I am just lazy-ing away at my room, watching bad TV and wishing I knew what to do for dinner.

No comments: