Monday, September 20, 2004

More lousy weather ... but a nice day

Hey, the bossy Icelander had her way. I get to keep my room, so I don't have to move. And I went shopping what's better than that. Although I didn't buy much. But I finally did some grocery shopping so I won't starve completely.
Ohh, and there is this really cool JUST dvd shop in Buchanan Galleries just opened, and it is sooo cool.
I went to see my Advisor of Studies today and I did what I didn't want to do. I signed up for two more history courses, jaaaaaaaa. Why? Because I couldn't decide what else I wanted to do, because sadly as much as I want to learn stuff I really don't like the reading bit, and exam bit and essay bit and that stuff. I really wished I could just take the two courses in Gaelic and Celtic I am signed up for but no you have to take three.
But damn, the weather, you should see this, it is horrible. I close the drapes so I won't have to look at it. Okay, closing the drapes so I'll write more later.
Hehehehe, you can really see how much is going on with me now, I am always writing something on my website because I have nothing else to do. Maybe I should cry!

No comments: