Friday, September 24, 2004

Cellular

Fun day today, I helped my friend Árdísi to buy a computer. Yes, I am so proud of me, helping another Icelander to spend money, like they need any help when it comes to shopping in Glasgow. Grins! And if I do say so myself, I think she got an o.k. deal as well, so good for her. I also showed her Silverscreen the store that only has DVD's and oh my god, she is as bad as I am. I was telling her that I liked this DVD and she just "why don't u just buy it, then!" and there u have it, everything in Glasgow is justifiable buy for an Icelander; "it' only costs ₤6.99." And we are both trying to save money not spend it, hehehehe.
Because we were both in sort of a cinema-go mood we went to UGC to see what was on offer, and decided to go see the movie Cellular, which actually turned out to be a good movie, well ok, mediocre but still watchable and in some instances it was really nerve-wracking as well as incredibly dramatic and corny. But still a very good movie.

No comments: