Monday, September 20, 2004

Lousy weather

The weather yesterday was horrible and is expected to get worse. Although I have recieved a little respite from it now so I could open my window. I came home yesterday from shopping and I turned the heater on full blast and I even slept with my socks on. No wonder Dee keeps making fun of me, of what kind of Icelander I am if I am so cold here. But he can't say much, since he was freezing yesterday as well when I met him, hehehehe.
I will be meeting my adviser of studies today and then we will see what I will be studying this year. I really hope I won't have to do any more general history. I know my history and I really don't want to spend my time on more history, I want to learn something fun, something interesting and something I wouldn't probably get to learn back home. So we will see.
I am hoping that I will be getting news soon about me room. By what Dee told me yesterday I am hopeful but you really can't tell until you hear from someone high ranking in the housing accommodation thingy. Beaurocracy, I really loath it.

No comments: