Friday, September 17, 2004

To the Queen and back again!

Aggravation! That's the word for it. I have been talking to the Management(I doubt there is any) at the QMR for the past week. They just shrugged all responsibility off of their shoulders and said they couldn't do anything, that I had to talk to these guys higher above them or such sh#$%, right : So I talked to them, guess what they said. "Thank you for your email I will have to conntact the Management at QMR to get comment from them. I shall be in touch with you soon". You can guess when I get to hear from them, on MONDAY, right, that is if they answer me at all. This tells me what I have been telling everyone around me for the past year and a half. The first person you talk to about a problem sends you on a wild goose chase all the way to the Queen of England just so she can tell you that the first person you talked to is the person to help you. And when you crawl back to the first person, angry and really really pi"##$$ off they finally do something for you. Although it is sometimes not what you wanted to hear.
So a matter that has taken me a week to get to the bottom off before I went to Glasgow won't slove until I get there. I swear ÞESSIR ANDSKOTAR ERU AÐ GERA MIG VITLAUSA!

No comments: