Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Enrollment

I went to Uni just before ten o'clock this morning for enrollment for the courses I'll be taking this year. My first enrollment session was at ten for History, then I had one for one o'clock for Gaelic and at last at four o'clock for Celtic Civilisation. So I basically spent the whole day in school, but mainly doing nothing. I met up with my friend Claire just before twelve o'clock, she was enrolling for another history class but we will be together in Gaelic and Celtic Civ., then at two we met Joanne, who is going to be with us in Celtic. So the three friends from last year were finally united. We went for a late lunch at Rubyiat which serves really good food at remarkably low price, well it is for an Icelander, where else could you get a 60oz burger with chips, bacon and cheese and then coke for about 600 kr, not many places serve that back home unless you count McDonalds but I don't take that to be a burgerjoint. It's more like rubberjunk.
And another thing you usually wouldn't see on a Wednesday around three o'clock is that, me and Claire went to Jim's Bar to wait for Joanne, we saw a young girl really out of her mind, dead drunk. And that is because the freshers week is just about to finish and school is starting and the guys and girls are basically testing the waters since they don't have their parents hanging over them now. But this was really sad.
I am working on getting more photos up on the net again, but I am soooo lazy right now, plus I haven't been feeling the best but it will happen sometimes in the foreseeable future.

No comments: