Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another one

Elin has a new blog. Yes, another blog. Like I don't have enough of them, but I am just so popular. But don't worry I will not be quitting any of the other ones. But since a lot of my friends and acquaintances have been signing up for MySpace so I had to get one too, especially since they won't allow me to keep tabs on my friends unless I sign up. And I am just way too nosy to not sign up. The link to the new one is here on the left side or at LadyElin , come and take a look.

I also finally got money from my loan institute, so that now I can start living the good life and spend money without having major issues about not having enough money on my account for the next kreditcard bill. But such worries are over for now. Unless I managed to spend it all in the next few months, which if I do ... Skamm Elín!, not good. But I won't.

I woke up very early this morning, the sun was shining through my blinds into my room. I was completely bathed in sunlight, it must have been about four or five in the morning and I just kept thinking how nice this was. I really like waking up with the sun in my face and knowing I can go back to sleep for a few hours before going to work. It invigorates you. I miss this when I am in Glasgow. People keep asking me how I can go to sleep or even sleep during the summer time because of the sun, but it is just something so nice to have everything light around you when sleeping, it makes the sleep lighter, softer and more relaxing, no doubt about it. I am so relaxed.

No comments: