Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dazed and Confused

I have been waiting for my exam results for more than a month now. Every day, since I came back home I have logged into WebSurf at Uni to see if there is any news. Until yesterday, nothing happened. And today, I got my final exam result. Which means I now don't have to check WebSurf every day any longer, which means I am out of a job. Now I have no idea of what I should do when I go on the internet. I do the usual check my e-mails, but lately there has been nothing exciting going on there and when I am at work, I don't have much time to devote to my friends on msn, and in the evenings I am too tired to lift a finger and almost everyone is off-line as well. So now I have to find myself a new hobby. But I already have one. I passed my Old Irish exam which means they are going to let me continue into fourth year so I can now start working on my dissertation essay. FUN!
Will write soon to let you guys know how I am going with it and if I still have my sanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

til hamingju elskan mín. Vonandi að ég nái mínum prófum svo við getum haldið hvor annarri félagsskap þarna úti við þessi ritgerðar skrif :)