Thursday, July 06, 2006

Going to a Wedding

I must say, that by getting more and more blog sites I seem to have much less to say. But hey, it's fun. In barely five hours I have to wake up to go to the airport. Why ... because I am going home to Glasgow for a few days. My friend Hrafnhildur is coming with me to keep me company. We leave tomorrow and come back home to Iceland on Wednesday and the wedding is on Tuesday so it's gonna be a busy schedule for us. We are even going to try to go to Edinburgh on Saturday and just mainly to have lots of fun.
I am going to try to blog during our trip but we'll see if that is actually a viable option or not.

Other news;
I stayed up last night to watch Rockstar:Supernova just for the fun of it and also to be able to keep up with conversations today at work. I also felt I should vote a couple of times, just for the sake of calling myself an Icelander. Personally, I didn't like the song Magni sang, mostly because it has such a limited vocal range in it and I know Magni can do a lot more, but still he did manage to get the crowd, but in no way like the way I have seen him do it. I just truly hope that he won't be eliminated at the first round, because this is a great opportunity for a guy from Iceland. Good luck, Magni.

No comments: