Sunday, June 04, 2006

Long time no write

It's been a while since I have written anything readable here so, I am going to try.
I' fine, just steeming a bit because I still haven't recieved exam results and it is more than a month since I finished school. I find this totally unfair, since the same crap shouldn't apply for students from abroad, since we pay full tuition so we should get full service, so strikes and other actions taken by the teachers and staff shouldn't apply to us, but that's just me. We live in an unfair world and they just crap all the more over us if they had the chance.
In May I went twice to the cinema even though it is horribly expensive, saw The Da Vinci Code, which was a fine entertainment but no masterpiece and X-men which was all right as well as entertainment, but I didn't find it as entertaining or as much fun as the last two of them.
Mom's calling in all for lunch, so I'm bailing for now. Later ...

No comments: