Saturday, April 29, 2006

So excited I am sick

I swear I always do this. I am so excited about going home that I have actually made myself sick. I feel like I want to throw up. But there might also be another reason. The sun has been shining today without break and straight through my window. I have been tidying in my room since 3 o'clock today (still haven't finished) but I am done packing ... except the things that go in at the last minute. And since I have been dusting, throwing things away (2 and a half big black rubbish bags actually) and vaccuming/hoovering (whatever) I probably haven't been drinking enough in the head and the dust and all the crazyness around me. On top of that there is no wind outside so I don't get any breeze to keep the air circulating and right now I am feeling faint.
We are also waiting for our food to arrive, hope that it comes soon so I can start trying to get my body back to balance soon.

No comments: