Monday, May 01, 2006

At home and no idea what to do

I am totally braindead here. I am finally home and have no idea what to do, I am in the mood to do something but have no idea what, when or where. I arrived home yestarday, dead on my feet and shortly after arriving home I took a wee nap. Around dinner time we went to my brother's house where he gave us a wonderful dinner. It was his sort of birthday dinner celebration although his birthday was today. He got lots of prezzies from us and I think he was very happy with them all. But when we came home, I basically begged for mercy and threw myself into bed again, just before elleve o'clock and slept soundly until 9am this morning. And even though I had slept all night and a few hours yesterday I still managed to steal a catnap today, and again I am tired. But on top and probably also the cause for my sleepyness is that I have had continual headache since yesterday and it doesn't seem to want to go, no matter how many pills I pop.
But I am sort of ok now, the headache is bearable but now I have no idea what to do. I want to do something, or it is more like the feeling that I should be doing something. I just don't think I am yet used to not being studying all the time. Weird girl, it is almost like I am starting to miss school already. Weirdo! Just watch telly and enjoy being braindead for a while. I think I'll take this advice and watch good old Brain donors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Koma og heimsækja mig!!!:) Er heima allann daginn og vildi glöð fá félgasskap!