Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Catan

I just recently rediscovered the joy of playing Catan on my computer. I was suffering withdrawl syndrome from not being able to play the board game with my buddies. So now, I can not think of anything but Catan, I was just lisenting to the news and they were talking bla bla bla like usual but one news guy mentioned that "it is a port harbour" and I was just like,ooooo Catan and port harbour go so together. Immediately a picture of the island of Catan sprung up in my very empty brain and I was almost tempted to turn the game on, but caught myself in time. I have to go to Uni and am going to leave my very nice cozy warm room in about twenty minutes. So my Catan game will have to wait. Buhu! Hrabba and Gummi can't you come for a wee visit with Catan (I'd even settle for Carcassonne (which I have here already, although I did not bring the latest addition to it with me)). Dear me I am counting the days till I come home for some Catan action again. This time the victory will be mine!

No comments: