Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dugleg stelpa

I have been a very good girl... and also a slightly bad one.
First I was good, in that I finished writing up my proposal for my dissertation essay today. 4 pages long, with suggested sources and material taking up three of them. I could have written more and I will probably add to the source list in the coming months, but I feel quite pleased with myself.
The other thing, the thing that I am not so good about, is that I have been sneaking to watch something that I maybe shouldn't, something I will call DH,s2 and is just as exciting as the s before it. I the excitement is killing me, I don't have this kind of patience. This is why I always buy the DVDs and Box sets, I always have to watch everything through as soon as I can to make sense of everything. I have been watching these episodes with my friend and we actually made it through e7 tonight, but then the end was sooooo horrible that after she left I sneak peaked the first few minutes. I know I am a bad person, not being able to wait a few hours. Skamm Elín.
But what the hell, it's what life is about. Tomorrow, is hopefully going to be a nice day, because I don't have to go to Uni, and I think that all days that I don't have to go to Uni, should be nice and sunny, don't you agree? So naturally, Árdís wished me a good shopping trip on the morrow, I don't think I have to worry about disappointing her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaeja goda er verid ad svindla, eg tharf greinilega ad fara ad fylgjast betur med ther.