Sunday, January 22, 2006

Major headache!

I feel awful right now. My head hurts so much, I can barely keep my left eye open. I took some painkillers but they sure are going to make me wait until they start working. I stayed at home today, studying for a change, and I think that was a bad idea from start to finish. I think with too much reading and not enough air has put me in this state. So, I think after I have written this bit I will go to bed for a while and see if my head gets any better. Or at least well enough that I can open my eye. Next weekend, no such forced enclosement again, out and about and then study like crazy or the other way around. Study hard and reward yourself with air.
Good idea. Anyway, the painkillers still have not started to work on the pain but they are making me drowzy and on top of that I can not really see what I am writing here, basically I'm just guessing where the letters on the keyboard are. So have fun, enjoy the rest of the weekend, there are an awful lot of schooldays to go through before the next one comes up. Will let you know in the near future if I am still concious!

No comments: