Thursday, January 26, 2006

The night wasn't over

After the wonderful evening last night, I was more than ready to go to sleep. Today I have to be at Uni at twelve, and last night I was quite tired so I crawled into bed. I had finally gotten comfortable and was very nearly fallen asleep when IT happened. The most god-awful noise you can imagine, that you really don't want to hear when you are falling asleep. The FIRE ALARM went of, it was half past one in the morning and I was mad as hell. So we hurried outside where we had to wait for the Fire Brigade to show up and turn the darn thing off, and in all I think we had to wait nearly twenty minutes to be allowed to go back inside. Then it took me nearly half an hour to warm up again and fall asleep. But in the end I slept through the rest of the night without incident and now I am up and about ready for Uni later on. But this is just soooo typical, that something like this happens on a night like last night. But now I can hardly wait to go to Uni and tell my buddies my success last night. Hey hey hey, Iceland finally won something. (grins)

No comments: