Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back in Glasgow = back to the cinema

Yup, that's what happens when we come back to Glasgow. We not only start Uni again, but we also go back to the cinema. Which is nice, I didn't go to the cinema at all when I was at home. Both because I didn't have time and also because it is soo f#$%ing expensive. So I was very happy today, when Árdís and I went to the cinema to see Cheaper by the dozen 2. Sounds corny, sounds pathetic, sounds childish, and it DID actually make me feel like I was in kindergarten. But it was also very funny. There were many children with their parents at the show, not surprising but there was one really funny moment. At one point in the movie, a young girl gets her first kiss on the cheek by a boy and it was a very sweet moment, but was totally ruined by the girl sitting beside us when she mad this very audible gaging noise. It was just hilarious, I nearly choked laughing when I heard it, it was so, absolutely kid-ish, it was great.

No comments: