Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So much to do, so little time left

Yess, I am coming home on Sunday. Loooking sooo much for coming home I am not even thinking about the exams that are left. Don't know if that is a good thing (as in I am not getting stressed about them) or if it is a bad thing (as in I think I know everything ... well, I do but I am not sure the teachers agree).
Tonight is the last episode of Desperate Houswifes, very very lucky to see it. I would have gone nuts if I was missing it, way too exciting. Saw a wee sneak peak last night before I went to bed, úúúú.
Finally finished most of my shopping, last minute shopping will take place on Saturday and on the airport on my way HOME.
Two more exams and I am finished for the time being. Then a time of praying and hoping comes, where I wait for the results with dread and sort of "I-don't-really-give-a-"#$%&" attitude towards all this, while secretly gnawing my nails to the quick. EEEEEwweewww. Please be gentle Uni.

No comments: