Friday, June 03, 2005

Day after tomorrow

I am coming home the day after tomorrow. The last exam is today, and I have been hammering gaelic into my head while waiting for the washing machines to finish. I will be meeting Claire at the Food Factory at the QM around noon when she arrives in Glasgow and then we will probably go to Jim's Bar after the exam. I don't think I will get out of that. But why would I want to, it is my last exam and I deserve to enjoy myself afterwards after all this.
Maybe I will write again before I go home, hei, wait a minute, of course I will, this has absolutely been my salvatio during the exams. I would have gone nuts or driven my friend Margréti nuts with my continuous e-mails. Poor girl would never be able to finish anything unless she would learn to ignore me. But she would never do that. Noooo.

No comments: