Monday, May 30, 2005

Let's contemplate

I have been thinking about telling you guys something for a few days, but I have decided that it is going to be a surprise to everyone, hehehehe. It concerns a very very brillant gift I got from friends. You guys are great! I am getting extremely emotional here, just thinking about it. My family has been threatening exposure when I arrive at the airport on Sunday, but I hope this is an empty threat, hehehehe. I even threatened to go out the back door and my brother asked if I was feeling that important, like a celebrity having to sneak out through the back, hehehehe. It will be sooo much fun to tell everyone at work, and now that I think about it. I really really need a very very big hat for that wedding I am going to. I have to fit the image, I really do. See what I find at the airport if I can smuggle a big hat home, through customs, hehehehe!!!
And don't worry, everyone will eventually find out what this surprise is, but until then ... mwhahahahaha, the last laughter is MINE.

No comments: