Thursday, June 02, 2005

Three Down - One to Go

Only one more exam and I am free. Can't wait til I get to take my first breath of free air tomorrow. I have to wait until 4:30 do that, darn it. But that is what I am most waiting for right now if we are looking at things in a chronological order - to breath. Then I am most looking forward to going home. Yes, I realise that anyone that has been reading my posts in the last days is fully aware that I am going home, but I won't stop until I am Home so chill.
Todays exam went well (I think) won't really know until I get the results but it is definitely not a fail. Finished in under an hour and had a half hour to spare to think of new things. But alas, my brain was dead and on a more worrying note it hasn't come back alive. I think I am going to have to jumpstart it so I can do some Gaelic work. Brain, listen: "You only have one more day of work and then you can switch off until Sunday, deal!" OO, I felt it move so I better get to work.

No comments: