Sunday, June 05, 2005

I'm home :)

Vow, this has been an incredible day! I woke up at 7 o'clock and was boarding the plane just after 11 o'clock. I landed in Iceland at half past one (or twelve in Iceland). My whole family was there to greet me and my wee niece came flying into my arms. It was so beautiful. Mom and dad, bro and sis-in-law, it was great. Shortly after we came home and I had unloaded most of my stuff from the suitcases we went to my uncle's place, because it was his birthday on Friday and today it was Sjómannadagurinn and it is quite fitting for him to have a small birthdaybash today because he was born on Sjómannadag. Now I am sitting at my brothers computer at his place because we were invited for dinner. It really has been a great day, but I am really very worn out now, I almost fell asleep in the car over here and it is only about five minute drive from our place. IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

No comments: