Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Work tomorrow

OOO, sounds fun. Well it does, I think, I hope they haven't changed everything from when I was there last time. That's what I am most afraid off. Now I'll be the one standing in the middle of nowhere and picking my nose wondering where I am and everyone around me laughing at the confused idiot. I am really looking forward to seeing my buddies again. Although some are probably all ready on vacation for the summer.
I bought a gift for my friends wedding on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing them all again. Have no idea who will be there, if there are anyone that I know. I sort of feel like I should get a date hired like in the Wedding Date movie, but at the moment I am not that desperate.... well, more like beyond that. Who knows, maybe I can bribe someone cute. But I am still looking forward to it.

For my buddies in Scotland;
The weather here has been quite wet but a blessing because it has been a dry spell here. But around weekend it should clear up and be nice and sunny. Right now my "mocking-bird" is laughing at me outside my window, it is nice to hear him again. It is rather cloudy so it is quite dark tonight although technically speaking it is still light.
My niece has been wonderful, all the time it is just, Elin, Elin, Elin all through the day. It is sooo wonderful to be able to hold her again and cuddle her.

No comments: