Saturday, June 04, 2005

FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED

Just making a statement, I have finished my exams! Such a relief. I think my brain went dead afterwards. Even though we went to Jims bar I did not have anything but Coke but in a short while I was babbling. I think it was just oxygen gathering in my brain after I let out all the Gaelic and nothing was coming in to fill in the gaps. No more studying for a while. When I came home I had my dinner and afterwards while I was tidying my room and going through my junkyard I had one of those Breezers and I don't think that helped, I think for the first time I actually got drunk. Amazingly I didn't need very much yesterday to get drunk, first oxygen and then only 5% and I was seeing everything in very nice rainbow-y colours.
This is the last day in Glasgow and tomorrow morning I leave for home.
Or as the Glaswegian would say:
My heid is deid and Eim goin' heim!

No comments: