Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hæ hó jibbí jei og jibbíi jei ....

Það er kominn 17. júní. And June 17th has also gone. It was the 61 year anniversary of Iceland Independence and the weather was baking us. I took some photos but I haven't been able to put them on the web yet, because it has been crazy here. But it was amazing, went with my brother, sister-in-law and niece to buy her a balloon. She was determined to get a Spiderman balloon and because at first we didn't find one she ended up with a Tweety balloon as well. Mom and dad then invited us all out to eat at Ruby Tuesday and after that I hitched a ride with my bro to my friends house where we played couch-potatoes as well as Carcassone and Trivial Pursuit. Couldn't have asked for a better day.
Then it was just normal weekend for me, Saturday not much happened I just bought myself some stuff, but on Sunday I went shopping with my friend Margréti, but I couldn't find anything to buy even though I was shopping for a birthday present for my friend. She on the other hand managed to find something for her sister.
Yesterday, monday 20th of June, was a crazy day at work. I was working for more than 11 hours, and was exhausted after that but nooo, the day wasn't finished yet. Five minutes after I came home I called my friend who had been trying to reach me. And she wanted to know if I was interested in coming with them to the cinema to see Batman begins. A very good action and adventure film, not good if you are looking for something earthshattering. But better than the other four films that have been made about Batman.

No comments: