Friday, July 16, 2004

Thank God it's Friday

And thank god for Domino's (at least on Fridays), no vegetarian junk food for me after a hard weeks work. I sometimes had a pizza when I really didn't feel like cooking when I was in Glasgow but here, I use Domino's to save my lunch, usually on Fridays, but I never order pizza, I get myself Chicken Combo with Honey Mustard sauce and BBQ sause. Nice! I tried that once in Glasgow and it was wile, do not, try it there if you have tried it in Iceland. Not the same thing at all.
Ohh, how I look forward to Monday, that means that the next day we will be in Scotland.
Oh, and new news, I now have links on my page. Hoooray. Although I can not take credit, it is due to my brilliant friend Habba who is a genius when it comes to blogging, and belly dancing. If you want, you can check her and her other bellydancing friends website under Icelandic Links, Magadansdísirnar. I dare you!

No comments: