Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hindi craze

I am freaking out here at work, there is absolutely nothing to do and therefore I took my new cute MP3 player with me filled with Hindi songs from my two favorite movies, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (Through smiles and through tears), and Kal Ho Naa Ho (Tomorrow may never come).  And I love it, I am listening to it for the second time this morning, along with doing some work in my gaelic homework for the summer.  Yes, because I have decided to keep on studying Gaelic and I don't want to be a chick with amnesia when  school starts up again in September.
But right now, I am so into Hindi that I have decided that if I ever start learning another language it is going to be Hindi.
Even now I have started to amass a vocabulary in Hindi and could at least tell people that I am "out of my head" (completely crazy) in Hindi.

No comments: