Monday, July 19, 2004

See, see, see

I have added photos to my website, and it works brilliantly even if I say so myself.
I know these photos are not the newest I could find, but they were meant to be there. So at long last there they are.
OOOh, this is going to be nice, only a few more hours and then I am off to Glasgow.
It was incredibly hot yesterday, reached 25°c when we were around Gullfoss and Hveragerði (don't worry I will post some picutres from there as well, just be patient).
And on Saturday I dragged my friends Hrabba og Gummi to the cinema, went to see Spiderman 2.  Must say I quite liked it, but I thought they could have skipped a few parts and just started where the first one stopped in one particular scene in the second one, but that's me and the Holliwood buisness.  None of my buisness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this has been posted anonymously but really it is I Claire of Gaelic. Tha am blog an seo glè mhath Elin. 'S toil leam. Bidh mi a' leughadh Gaelic 2B cho chi thu matha!