Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Good friends are better than gold

It is always becoming more clearer how good friends are a treasure. You see my new look on the site, if anyone noticed (I haven't told that many about it). But that is thanks to my good friend Hrafnhildur, who sat with me the better part of last night explaining how html-programming worked, I was a bit rusty. And she helped me better my site so it wouldn't continue in that garish green color that it was. She also showed me how to put my photoalbum on the internet so maybe soon, you will start seeing things (hehehehe). Thanx a million, dear.
I also have to tell you about my friend Guðný, she is a dear. I finally got my birthday present which has been waiting for me since May, due to both mine and hers busy schedule. It was a book, a very very very good book, but the sad thing was that I had it already, but if I hadn't I wouldn't have been happier. And I recomend this book to everyone who needs something for their summer reading list; The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Magnifique!
I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Both here in Iceland and everywhere!
See u later!

No comments: