Sunday, July 04, 2004

My first ever Blog

Hellooo world! This is my first blog and it will mainly be for my friends and family to surf throuhg. I decided to keep it in english although a lot of other languages are bound to show up here as well. The reason for this is that many of my friends are non-Icelandic, you tend to aquire some of those when attending a University in Scotland. Icelandic not very popular there, don't know why. But I wanted to be able to bring a little of Iceland to the pages of the web and to my friends in Scotland and around the world as well as bring a little bit of Scotland to my friends and family back home. So we shall see if I succeed or not, either way I will try to have fun doing some on-line publishing.

1 comment:

Elin Ingibjorg said...

Good work, girl. I am proud of you, hehehe!