Saturday, July 24, 2004

Oh, so much to blogg, so little time

Hi, we are on our way to Edinburgh today, gonna have fun.  It's been crazy here, we have gone all over Scotland.  Went on a trip yesterday all the way up to Inverness and back again, yep, we spent more than 12 hours in a bus (with a couple of stops but they were few, far apart and for a very short time). 
  We have gone to the cinmea twice, first Shrek 2, which is amazing and then Around the World in 80 Days (and because I saw the old one, from 1954 with David Niven, nothing compares, but I managed to watch this one and enjoy it because I just imagined it was a whole different movie not even called the title it is (yeah, I know, I'm a strange one)).  We have taken a lot of pictures and are going to continue today and then soon I hope I will be able to share them with you.
  We have also done a "little" shopping, nothing too much, hehehe!  Gonna do a lot more today and tomorrow and the next day. 
  Well, have to get ready to leave for Edinburgh, will share more later on. Bye for now.

No comments: