Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Such a relief

Oh, dear Lord, am I happy now. My exam timetable finally showed up on the web tonight. it is ironic, that I just decided not to give a damn about it and booked my flight home over the summer break, yesterday. I had completely given up hope of seeing it anytime soon. But nothing was going to deter me from going home for a few days. I decided to stay for two weeks, that would still give me enough time to study for my exams here in Glasgow if need be, because honestly, I am not that optimistic of being able to study all that hard when I am at home. So I go home on Thursday 16th, just 8 days from now (am sooo looking forward to it) and then I will be back in Glasgow on Thursday 30th. My first exam is then on the 11th of April and with good spacing between each exam I will finish on Friday 28th. Six exams in all, and boy, am I freaking out right now. But I will be delirious if I am able to go home for my summer holiday on April 30th, Sunday, and the day before my brothers birthday. I miss them all soo much. I have spoken to my niece on the phone quite a lot recently and she is always asking when I will be coming home. Well, now I can tell her it is really really soon!

No comments: