Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's a 4 thing going on

Everyone has a 4 of something, now I am going to try to think up a few 4s that I have.
4 films I can watch over and over again
- Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version)
- Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gham (have watched it more times than my own reflection in the mirror)
- Carry On Doctor ( I just love British humor)
- Independence Day (it's just so darn American, you don't need your brain when watching it)
4 TV shows I like
- House (just love Hugh Laurie in it, I miss Jeeves and Wooster)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Josh Whedon is a genius; hence Firefly)
- Desperate Housewives (if you ever heard Árdís and me, while watching these shows you would wonder what the h"#$ was going on)
- 24 (don't know why, but when you start you can't just stop you have to finish)
4 websites I visit everyday
- mbl.is (the the latest news from home)
- gla.ac.uk. (Glasgow University home page, to access my mail, and other school related sites)
- my pal's websites (not technically one, more like several that I go through everyday)
- Amazon.co.uk (to see if there is anything new that I must have)
4 things I look forward to
- finishing my exams (and of course passing all of them with flying colours)
- seeing my pals again over the summer
- getting money from LIN (when I finally hand over the results from my exams)
- going back to Uni in September (I know, pretty weird person this)
4 types of food that I love
- Icelandic lamb
- CHOCOLATE
- anything with a Banana
- and bizzare me Chicken (yes, if you have to eat it (because you are too lazy to cook anything else) learn to love it)
4 restaurants I like in Scotland
- Chows (love Chinese, flied lice)
- TGI Fridays (mmmm cocktails)
- Hard Rock Café in Edinburgh (love it, slurp)
- Whetherspoon (tried it once, loved it forever)
4 languages I have learned
- Danish
- French
- German
- Gaelic (Modern Scottish Gaelic and Old Irish)
4 languages I want to learn
- Hindi (to watch more Bollywood films)
- Shinalese (spoken in Sri Lanka)
- Italian (and maybe also Latin)
- Welsh ( so I can say properly; I want to go to Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, please)

No comments: