Saturday, March 11, 2006

Alcohol and Old Irish

They kind of go together. I wouldn't have thought it, but it actually helped make sense of the exercise I was slaving over tonight. I had a big glas of Blackcurrant vodka with sprite, always sooo good, and my Old Irish work. It took me more than 3 hours but still I am now halfway through. Yess, it is not the easiest language in the world, and that is probably why it is deader than Latin. They must at some point looked back and thought what the bl"#$ h#$$# are we talking and changed it somewhat trying to make it understandable. I don't know if they succeeded very much, it doesn't seem to be growing in popularity. Anyway I am knackered and am heading for bed. A big day shopping tomorrow and I think it is better for me to head to bed soon, since I am hardly seeing the screeen and my fingers have given up trying to hit the right keys on the keyboard. It has taken me ages just to write this short passage. Say hello, unconciousness!

No comments: