Thursday, January 13, 2005

One down, one to go

The Gaelic exam was this morning, and it went rather well ... I think so anyway. But I also promised myself that I wouldn't think to much about it since it only counts for about 10% of my final score this year, but I still hope it was ok. I will need to get like a transcript of my courses for LÍN although so that's mainly why I am hoping I at least got a C. Right now I should be going over my Celtic notes, and I promise I will in a few moments, but I just needed a bit of a break. Me and Clare are trying to figure out what exactly it is that we need to know, but it turns out to be a lot more than we want to know so I think we will pray this one out as well.
Well, all will come clear tomorrow and when I finish it, I am going to allow myself to go shopping and go to a cinema, pending on if there is anything in cinema that I want to see.

No comments: