Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ljóska dagsins huh...

My adventure of the day!
You will never beliefe what happened to me just now. I got locked outside my flat. My friend Árdís came by to borrow some stuff from me that she needed for her essay and because the doorbell isn't working I had to run downstairs to let her in. And we stayed downstairs chatting for a wee bit, because she was going out again, to do a few errands. So when she left, and I wanted to go back into my warm room, the door to the flat was closed and locked. Nooooooo!
I knew that Dee had gone off to work, because he said goodbye to me as he walked out the door this afternoon. Emily and Ruth I had no idea where they were so my only hope left was Lisa, but no matter how I knocked on the door no one answered. I knew she hadn't gone out while I was downstairs so I tried flat D if there was anyone of them there. There wasn't but this really helpful girl phoned her up and she was still ensconed in her room with her cousin (and from the noises I hear coming from her room are playing computer games) anyway, she finally opened the door and let me in. She was really sorry she had locked me out, but I was just thankful I got inside again. Now I can continue not studying for my final exam and everything is as it should be again.

No comments: