Friday, January 14, 2005

nr. 2 down

Second exam was this morning and went ok. Won't go farther than that because the first question was very unfair and I think everyone of us felt that way. Most of the people I know, answered it last trying to think of something to write. Baaaaad exam! What was the exam about; Celtic Civilisation or basically Celtic History. And what is the Celtic history you might ask, well it goes something like this. Wales was screwed, Ireland was screwed over and Scotland was already fucked up. Unfortunately you can't give such short direct answeres during an exam so I had to exercise my penmanship a bit in the exam.
Now, I have six whole days before my next and last exam of this term, so I took the day off and went to do some shopping, which turned out to be more of a window shopping though. Came home eventually and had the nices shower I have had in a long while, not that I haven't taken a shower for a long time but this one was just ssooooooo nice.

No comments: