Sunday, January 09, 2005

Crazy woman in Scotland

Brain donors apply now! I swear I feel like my brain has erected a buffer zone so that no knowledge can be downloaded into it. Not even for the next few days, just for the exams and then it can go away forever and leave me alone. Nope, nada chance. It's like it refuses to go over stuff that I already have gone over and there is this really small devilish voice telling me, "you know all this, you know all this" yeah, right who is it kidding? Obviuosly, my brain! It doesn't want to understand that it isn't just the matter of knowing things, but understanding them as well. I know what the story is about, but I don't know that much about the content, I can't tell you what every word in it means (because it is in Gaelic, tuig thu?).
I NEED A BRAIN (that is functioning brain).
(Until the 20th I am not going to be responsible for things printed here.)

No comments: