Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I look like a lamb and I got shot

Yesterday I got a perm, so now I look as cute and curly as a lamb.  But I like it, it's all bouncy and nice, and give's me a kind of stupid cherub-y look as well.  And now, today I got shot ... well, I got A shot.  I went to see my orthopedic surgeon about my knee and he gave me a shot in an attempt to delay further surgery.  It should help but he felt that it would be inevitable that I will be having surgery possibly sometime next year.  The issue is to postpone it as long as possible for me to complete my year at Uni and gratuate before it becomes an issue.  My leg is a bit numb now, around the knee, it is to be expected and it is also a bit sore, which he told me it might, but that it was a good indicator that the medicine was working.  Hope so, because getting a shot underneath your kneecap, is not the most pleasant experience, am just thankful there weren't more shots, although I should be accustomed being treated like a pincushion.  But I am willing to do anything if it helps.

No comments: