Monday, December 11, 2006

Home

I arrived home on Friday, but I am sick. I woke up early on Friday morning with blocked nose, coughing and feeling rahter poorly. But I was going home, and nothing could stop me. My bags were heavier than hell, but I managed to bring them down the two flights of stairs by laying the bigger and more heavier one on the stairs flat and dragging it down. I arrived at the airport at 8 am, and luckily there weren't many checking in before me and it later turned out that there weren't that many on the flight either. My two luggage bags were in all 53kg and I also had to check in a smaller one that was almost empty, so a few extra kgs can be added. My flight was delayed but only for a short while, and I arrived home just a few minutes later than originally scheduled. I was so glad to be finally home. It was amazing, and I fell asleep shortly after arriving at the flat. A few hours later I was woken up by my niece, she was sooooo happy to see me finally. She didn't let me go anywhere she didn't follow. After they left I unpacked my suitcases and then I just left everything where it was and went to sleep, the rest could wait until I felt better.
So for the last few days I haven't been doing everything I planned. So this is me trying to make it all better.
My dear friend, Claire. Wish you all the best for your birthday ... that was yesterday.
And I am going to start my Yule tide lads program again, because of popular demand ;)
Well, happy holidays to you all, and rest assured you will be hearing from me again soon.

No comments: