Thursday, December 07, 2006

Coming home for Christmas

I am coming home tomorrow, in less than 12 hours my flight leaves.  I am soo looking forward to it.  I finished school just before four o'clock this afternoon and came home to pack my bags and tidy my room.  Dear God, it was difficult.  I actually had to re-pack at least twice, because I had to take stuff out, so that I could get more important stuff home for Christmas ... like Christmas presents!  That still wasn't enough I still had to pack a parcel with stuff for my friend Árdísi to ship home for me, because there was no way in h$%& that I could take it all with me.  This comes from letting me loose at a shopping mall.

But who cares, I am coming home weather Icelandair likes it or not.  I really think they should give me a blank card when it comes to baggage allowance, since I fly so often with them.  But anyway, I am getting tired, have to wake up at 7am tomorrow and I will be seeing some friendly faces around twoish tomorrow.  See you then.

No comments: