Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Thank you all

Thanks to everyone who has been sending me birthday cards and well wishing. I miss you all, look forward to see you in 11 and 1/2 day (when I arrive back home).
Today was my first exam day and although it went all right, you can always write more than you have time to so I was really falling on time but I hope I managed to safe my ass. It is just always oddly surprising how they can ask a question that makes the question look like it is in a foreign language.
After the exam I went to pick up my two essays I had yet to collect. I didn't want to ruin my mood for the exam if the essay marks were bad, but they weren't and I am sooooo happy. In my Celtic Civilisation essay I got a B-, happy with that because poetry analizing is not my thing. And I got an A- in Gaelic Bárdachd( poetry) which makes me think 'hummm, maybe I have a future in this' but no, I don't think so. But this was a great brithday present.
Now I have finished 25% of my exams only 75% left, it will go down another 25% tomorrow. I am just sooo looking forward to this being over.

No comments: